Replacement filter for The Austin Air Bedroom Machine®. The Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve. Reduce viral load to help protect against COVID-19.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
Free Shipping. Available in Black or White.
All standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. So, if you purchased a standard size HealthMate® and would like to upgrade to a Bedroom Machine®, simply purchase a replacement Bedroom Machine® filter.
Due to Covid-19 we are no longer able to accept returned replacement filters. When ordering your replacement filter, please ensure you have selected the correct size and type, before confirming your order.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
You can check the size of your existing filter by looking for a label on the underside. Model HM400 indicates standard size filter.